Lerners Chair Program
The Lerners Chair Program is a unique program within Orchestra London. It allows Lerners LLP to maximize their support of Orchestra London in order to attract up to 47 Major Donors to the Orchestra.
In the 2011-2012 Season, Lerners support of the Orchestra in the amount of $10,000 leveraged an additional $115,000 from the community. Donors sponsored a musician within the Orchestra and had a chance to meet and interact with them.
The Lerners Chair Program helps to foster the growth of music knowledge and appreciation in London, Ontario and throughout the surrounding communities in the Southwest Region of Ontario. The Program:
- Creates awareness of Orchestra London’s mission to bring orchestral music to the community and surrounding areas.
- Creates excitement in the orchestra’s role to foster the next generation of music lovers, concert goers, and orchestral players.
- Offers opportunities for communication between musicians and their sponsors.
- Educates the next generation of leaders about the rewards and challenges of keeping orchestral music thriving.
- Engage young aspiring musicians through orchestral music in all its forms.
- Help the orchestra thrive as a performing arts institution.
- Maintain the value of orchestral music in the community.
Lerners Chair Program Donor Levels
- Maestros/Masters $10,000
- Principal $5,000 each
- Full Time Musicians $2,500 each
- Part Time Musicians $1,500 each
- Charitable receipt
- Voting privilege at the Annual General Meeting
- Subscription to the Orchestra London newsletter
- Recognition in the house program
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals and Sneak Previews, end-of-season celebration, exclusive receptions with conductors, musicians, and guest artists
For more information on this program, please contact Paula Calzonetti at [email protected] or 519 679 8558 x232.
For a list of Orchestra London musicians and their Chair Sponsor, please click here.